Lots of exciting things are happening at Lazy Flora and we’re now looking for another Customer Support Representative to join our amazing team!
Lazy Flora: what we’re all about
Lazy Flora is the UK’s top garden plant subscription service. We’re changing the way busy professionals garden – making gardening hassle free, and beauty and nature more accessible to everyone.
The role: Customer Support Representative (part time, remote)
Working remotely, you’ll deliver world-class customer service support to Lazy Flora customers. As a key customer-facing role, this would be ideal for someone who has experience working in customer service, although this is not essential. Most important is having the ability to empathise with customers and colleagues, reliability and exceptional communication skills. This is a fully remote role (UK based).
Your working days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. There is some flexibility around the way these hours are worked, especially on the Sunday. Occasionally we would also like you to be available to cover extra hours during holidays. Excellent remote communication with other team members will be essential every step of the way. Even though our team is fully remote, someone is always just a Slack message or email away and we’re a supportive team.
- Monitoring the Lazy Flora customer service inbox
- Responding to customer queries on social media
- Responding to customer emails and solving any issues they may have according to targets set by Lazy Flora management team
- Instigating solutions to customer problems and following through with both customer and in-house team to ensure a satisfactory resolution is achieved for the customer
- Liaising with other team members to help resolve any customer queries and pass on key information that will impact orders and business processes
- Investigating subscription queries in Shopify and associated apps
- Resolving customer queries, concerns, and providing pre-sales information
- Passing on customer feedback to the wider team
- Being active and visible in this key customer-facing role
- Communicating daily/weekly with the Customer Service Team Lead and other key points of contact in the wider Lazy Flora team
- Playing your part in improving the overall Lazy Flora experience for our customers
- Some product loading, blog post creation and associated admin tasks.
- Has exceptional communication skills, and a strong understanding of what it takes to deliver brilliant customer service
- Has a friendly and approachable style of writing and communication, and your spelling, punctuation, and grammar must be impeccable
- Has up to date IT skills. Experience using Shopify, Recharge, Gorgias, Canva and Google apps would be an advantage, but not essential
- Can inspire customer loyalty
- Can problem solve and use their own initiative
- Is able to work alone and as part of a remote team
- Has strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Adaptable, productive with excellent attention to detail
- An interest in horticulture is important, but a willingness to learn is even more so
- Above all, we’re looking for someone who has enthusiasm and excitement for our beautiful business
- Our company values are empathy, kindness, fun and adventure. Everyone who joins Lazy Flora embodies these qualities in some way.
Hours: part-time, 15 hours a week worked on Tuesdays, Thursdays (6 hours each day, during office hours) and Sundays (3 hours, with some flexibility about the timings).
Location: remote, anywhere in the UK
Salary: £10.50 per hour (£21,840 per annum pro rata)
Deadline for applications: 31st March 2022 at 6pm
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Oxalis triangularis, also known as false shamrock or wood sorrel, is a flowering plant native to South America. It is also the plant of choice when...