Lots of exciting things are happening at Lazy Flora so I’m SO excited to announce that we’re now looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our wonderful Lazy Flora Customer Service team on a freelance basis.
Lazy Flora: what we’re all about
Lazy Flora is the UK’s top garden plant subscription service. We’re changing the way busy professionals garden, and we’re making beauty and nature more accessible to everyone.
The role: Freelance Customer Support Representative (weekend support)
Working from your own home you’ll deliver world-class customer service support to Lazy Flora customers. As a key customer-facing role, this would be ideal for someone who has experience working in customer service, although this is not essential. Most important is having the ability to empathise with customers and colleagues, and exceptional communication skills. Work is likely to be 2-3 hours/day in the first instance, working Saturdays and Sundays to start with. This could increase over time, subject to both parties’ agreement. Excellent remote communication with other team members will be essential every step of the way. You will need a strong internet connection, a computer, and mobile phone of your own. Training will be provided.
- Monitoring the Lazy Flora customer service inbox on weekends
- Responding to customer queries on social media
- Responding to customer emails and solving any issues they may have according to targets set by Lazy Flora management team
- Instigating solutions to customer problems and following through with both customer and in-house team to ensure a satisfactory resolution is achieved for the customer
- Liaising with other team members to help resolve any customer queries and pass on key information that will impact orders and business processes
- Investigating subscription queries in Shopify and associated apps
- Resolving customer queries, concerns, and proving pre-sales information
- Passing on customer feedback to the wider team
- Acting as a seamless channel between customers and Lazy Flora
- Developing a strong working knowledge of new technologies when required
- Being active and visible in this key customer-facing role
- Communicating daily/weekly with the founder and key points of contact
- Playing your part in improving the overall Lazy Flora experience for our customers
- Has exceptional communication skills, and a strong understanding of what it takes to deliver brilliant customer service
- Has a friendly and approachable style of writing and communication
- Has strong people skills and strong communication skills
- Experience using Shopify would be an advantage, but not essential
- Is a fantastic communicator with excellent written communication: your spelling, punctuation, and grammar must be impeccable
- Can inspire customer loyalty
- Can problem solve and use their own initiative
- Is able to work alone and as part of a team
- Has strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Adaptable, productive with excellent attention to detail
- An interest in horticulture is important, but a willingness to learn is even more so
- Above all, we’re looking for someone who has enthusiasm and excitement for our beautiful business
If you think this sounds like you, or if you know someone who could fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you. Please fill in this lovely application form.
Hours: part-time, 2-3 hours/day in the first instance, Saturdays and Sundays to start with
Fees: in the region of £10/hour
Deadline for applications: Monday 27 April, 5pm
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply: we’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
We welcome applications from all types of candidates.