I'd like to invite you to a new Lazy Flora community we're building. We want this to be a place where anyone can come and get inspiration, seek expert plant help, and improve their knowledge of plants of all types.
We've called this new Facebook community Plant Chat with Lazy Flora. It does what it says on the tin!
You don't have to be a Lazy Flora customer to be a member of the group, and it's absolutely free to join - we want it to be a genuinely useful and valuable space where anyone can come and ask questions to further their plant knowledge, or gain inspiration.
You might like this group if:
- You feel a bit intimidated by other gardening groups because you don't feel you know enough about plants to contribute.
- You want to improve your plant knowledge.
- You want to share your successes and frustrations with a supportive and encouraging crowd.
- Or perhaps your friends and family are just sick of you talking about plants and you want to spend time with likeminded people.
- You'd like to get to know the team behind this business and see more of the behind the scenes.
We'll see you over there!
Claire and the Lazy Flora team.
How do I care for my Tillandsia 'Curly Slim'?
Tillandsia 'Curly Slim' is our indoor Plant of the Month for January 2022. This means that all our Indoor plant subscription customers who are sche...
A new look Lazy Flora
Yes, it isn't your imagination. Lazy Flora looks different. We're delighted to welcome you to our brand new, super shiny and fresh-out-of-the-desig...