***Delivery is taking approximately 2-5 working days at the moment***
Here's how it works:
Month 1 You receive 8 seasonal outdoor plants
Month 2 You receive 1 indoor plant and pot
Month 3 You receive 1 indoor plant and pot
This 3-month cycle then repeats for as long as you stay subscribed. Please note that you will not receive outdoor plants every month, or an indoor plant every month.
What you need to know before you sign up
- We ship your first delivery of plants out to you at the first available opportunity after you have signed up, or you can email us if you prefer a different delivery date.
- Although this subscription is pay monthly, there is a minimum commitment of three months, and cancellation is in three-month intervals.
- All images of plants are indicative of the types, sizes and colours of plants and pots that you will receive and not a guarantee of the plants that will be delivered. Lazy Flora works with Mother Nature, the weather, and the best suppliers in Europe to bring you the most amazing plants available each month.
Outdoor plants: what you get
- 8 plants per box
- plant pots are 9-10.5cm diameter and up to 25cm high
- 1x 10L bag of compost is included, planter is not
- outdoor plants are NOT guaranteed to be pet friendly
- Please expect some duplication of plants in your outdoor box
Indoor plants: what you get
- plant pots are 9-15cm and plants are up to 40cm high
- plant care guide
- beautiful, stylish planter
- pet friendly option available
We deliver your first box of plants as soon as you sign up and usually need just 48 hours to ship your order to you. Delivery days are Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Thursday on bank holiday weeks.
After your first delivery, deliveries will be sent according to our shipping schedule (click here to view). Use your Lazy Flora account to skip a month if you are planning to be away, or drop us a line at email@example.com if you prefer a different delivery date to the one listed.
30-day plant guarantee
We're so confident in the quality of our plants that we will replace or refund any plants that don't make it past the first 30 days in your home, no questions asked.
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let me know and I will always make it right. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.