Combo subscriptions are a mixture of indoor and outdoor plants
Here's how it works:
Month 1 You receive 8 seasonal outdoor plants
Month 2 You receive 1 indoor plant and pot
Month 3 You receive 1 indoor plant and pot
This 3-month cycle then repeats for four cycles, so you will receive a total of 12 deliveries. Please note that you will not receive outdoor plants every month, or an indoor plant every month.
What you need to know before you sign up
- We ship your first delivery of plants out to you at the first available opportunity after you have signed up, or you can email us if you prefer a different delivery date.
- Pre-pay subscriptions do not auto-renew.
- All images of plants are indicative of the types, sizes and colours of plants and pots that you will receive and not a guarantee of the plants that will be delivered. Lazy Flora works with Mother Nature, the weather, and the best suppliers in Europe to bring you the most amazing plants available each month.
Outdoor plants: what you get
- 8 plants per box
- plant pots are 9-10.5cm diameter
- plants up to 25cm high
- 1x 10L bag of compost is included, planter is not
- outdoor plants are not guaranteed to be pet friendly
- Please expect some duplication of plants in your outdoor box
Indoor plants: what you get
- plant pots are 9-15cm and plants are up to 40cm high
- plant care guide
- beautiful, stylish planter
- pet friendly option available
30-day plant guarantee
We're so confident in the quality of our plants that we will replace or refund any plants that don't make it past the first 30 days in your home.
We deliver your first box of plants as soon as you sign up and usually need just 48 hours to ship your order to you. Delivery days are Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Thursday on bank holiday weeks.
Use your Lazy Flora account to skip a month if you are planning to be away, or drop us a line at email@example.com if you prefer a different delivery date to the one listed.
Click here to see examples of indoor and outdoor plants that have been included in our previous deliveries.
We've tried to answer most frequently recurring questions here, but if there's anything else you need to know, drop me and my team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let me know and I will always make it right. My email is email@example.com.