Due to the high temperatures forecast for the rest of this week, we have decided to suspend outdoor plant deliveries. This is to ensure you receive your plants in the best condition possible. We will begin shipping outdoor plants again next week on Monday 29th June.
What you will receive
- Beautiful, low maintenance, premium quality plants, curated by a Royal Horticultural Society gardener.
- Plant identification information, plant care guide and planting up guide
- Express courier delivery within the UK mainland, Tuesday-Thursday.
- Please expect some duplication of plants in your outdoor box
- If you choose to include compost a 1x 10L bag of compost will be included.
What you need to know before you sign up
- If you choose to subscribe, you will receive FOUR DELIVERIES over the course of one year: that's ONE delivery every THREE MONTHS.
- If you do not select a specific delivery date, we will ship your first delivery of plants out to you at the first available opportunity after you have signed up.
- plant pots are 9-10.5cm diameter
- plants up to 25cm high
30-day plant guarantee
We're so confident in the quality of our plants that we will replace or refund any plants that don't make it past the first 30 days in your home.
We deliver your plants as soon as you sign up and usually need just 48 hours to ship your order to you. Delivery days are Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Thursday on bank holiday weeks.
After your first delivery, shipments will be shipped the second Monday of the calendar months when you are scheduled to receive a delivery. We will notify you when we are about to ship out a delivery, or you can check our shipping schedule. Use your Lazy Flora account to skip a month if you are planning to be away, or us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer a different delivery date to the one listed.
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let me know and I will always make it right. My email is email@example.com.