Some exciting news here at Lazy Flora!
We’re very pleased to announce that you are able to order a range of our products on same-day delivery throughout September.
We’re trialling a partnership with store.door.more who deliver all of the products you love within a few hours. We're trialling this out with some of our Indoor plants and there's a full list of the products you can order below:
- Monstera deliciosa
- Pineapple plant
- String of hearts
- Begonia Rex
- Mimosa pudica
- Terrarium kits
That way you can order all of the products you love and get them delivered and collected in a faster and more convenient way than ever before. There’s a £5 delivery cost per delivery and store.door.more will deliver everything you've ordered within a few hours that day.
How does it work?
- Order as many available products as you like
- Select the same-day local delivery service
- store.door.more will deliver your entire order within a few hours. They’ll give you a 1 hour delivery window before letting you know exactly when they’ll arrive.
- Oh and so we’re not delivering products when you’re asleep, anything ordered after 7pm will be delivered the following morning from 8am.
A few important terms:
- All orders are covered by our existing returns policy which you can find here: https://lazyflora.com/pages/returns-policy
- store.door.more currently only delivers to certain post code locations. These include: SE, SW, E, W and parts of CR, TW, KT, SM, BR and DA postcodes. If your address is significantly outside of this geographical area then they will be in touch about your delivery options.
- Orders and deliveries through store.door.more will take place throughout September 2020. This is subject to change at any time.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered before 12pm the following morning.
- If recipients are unavailable for the store.door.more delivery window, a suitable alternative arrangement delivery option will be agreed via phone communication with your driver and the recipient. Recipients may be charged the full price of the delivery again if no suitable arrangement can be found and a redelivery is required.