Due to the high temperatures forecast for the rest of this week, we have decided to suspend edible herb deliveries. This is to ensure you receive your plants in the best condition possible. We will begin shipping outdoor plants again next week on Monday 29th June.
What you will receive
- One box of 16 top quality plug plants (planter not included).
- Plants will be a mixture of seasonal edible plug plants.
- NB Plug plants are plants that are not fully grown but are beyond seedling size. They are not full-size or fully established plants.
- Please expect some duplication of plants in your edible box.
- 1x 20 litre (20L) bag of compost.
- Planting up instructions and plant care guide.
- FREE shipping.
Plants included in wb 15 June boxes
Boxes delivered the week of 15 June will include a sub-selection of the following edible plants. You will receive duplicates and may not receive all of the plants on this list. We're really sorry, but we cannot take requests for inclusion of specific plants.
- Runner beans
- Black Kale
- Chantenay carrot
- Baby leaf lettuce
- Iceberg lettuce
- Pak Choi
- Sugar Snap peas
- Purple sprouting broccoli
- Extra sweet sweetcorn
What you need to know before you order
- A planter is not included with your delivery.
- Shipping wb 15 June; you will receive a notification when your delivery is about to be shipped.
- Deliveries are seasonal; content is entirely weather dependent.
- Delivery days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays (excluding bank holiday weeks).
- All plants are shipped with DPD, with 99% first-time delivery success.
- Contact our customer service team any time on firstname.lastname@example.org for special requests, questions, or just to say hello!
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let me know and I will always make it right. My email is email@example.com.