What you will receive
- Beautiful, low maintenance, premium quality plants, curated by a Royal Horticultural Society gardener.
- Plant identification information, plant care guide and planting up guide
- Express courier delivery within the UK mainland, Tuesday-Thursday.
- 8 plants per box
- plant pots are 9-10.5cm diameter
- plants up to 25cm high
- compost is not included, unless this option is specifically selected
- 16 plants per box
- plant pots are 9-13cm diameter (which gives us scope to send you more unusual and dramatic plants!)
- plants up to 40cm high
- compost included
30-day plant guarantee
We're so confident in the quality of our plants that we will replace or refund any plants that don't make it past the first 30 days in your home.
We deliver your plants as soon as you sign up and usually need just 48 hours to ship your order to you. Delivery days are Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Thursday on bank holiday weeks.
Click here to see examples of plants that have been included in previous deliveries.
I've tried to answer most frequently recurring questions here, but if there's anything else you need to know, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer the option of adding a personalised gift card message to your delivery. You can select this option once you have placed an item in your basket.
Value for money
You might be surprised to know that our plant collections are cheaper than if you were to buy the same plants from Amazon and Crocus.
For a Summer Cocktails Babylon plant collection, you would pay Crocus £20 more, and Amazon £5.35 more. For an Eden collection, you would pay Crocus £76 more, and Amazon £46 more!
To see the proof, take a look at this blog post. How Lazy Flora is cheaper than Amazon.
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let us know and we will always make it right. You can email me and my team at email@example.com.