What you get
- 1 glass vessel to house your beautiful mini ecosystem.
- 3 high-quality terrarium plants chosen to work best in an open terrarium environment.
- Plants are up to 6cm in diameter and up to 15cm high. Plant sizes vary for each plant.
- Everything you need to assemble your terrarium at home: moss, soil, charcoal, gravel, decorative stones, full step-by-step assembly.
- Gloves for planting up (particularly useful when handling the charcoal, soil, and plants).
- Delivery within the UK mainland.
What you need to know before you buy
- Our open terrarium includes a selection of the best and most beautiful terrarium plants that we can get our hands on.
- The images here are indicative of the kind of plants and glass container you will receive and not a guarantee of the types or colours that will be delivered. Lazy Flora works with Mother Nature, the weather, and the best suppliers in Europe to bring you the most amazing plants and products available, at the best possible value. Each terrarium is unique which means the plants inside may differ from the photos.
30-day plant guarantee
We're so confident in the quality of our plants that we will replace or refund any plants that don't make it past the first 30 days in your home.
We usually need just 48 hours to ship your order to you. Delivery days are on Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Thursday on bank holiday weeks.
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let us know and we will always make it right. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.