Edible plant subscription pre-pay
What you will receive
Autumn/winter (between September and March): You will receive a themed box with plants that are suitable for growing during the colder months. Each box will contain one or two different varieties. Examples of the plants you will receive over the autumn/winter months include fruit bushes, established edible culinary herbs, seed potatoes, mushroom growing kits and indoor salad leaves, plus a few more surprises along the way that we won't spoil here! Plants will be a variety of sizes and will ensure you are able to grow and enjoy edible plants all year round. Plants will be of equivalent value to 16 plug plants.
Spring/summer (between April and August): You will receive one box of 16 top quality plug plants each month, with a mixture of different vegetable and herb varieties. They will all be suitable for growing in containers but a planter is not included in your delivery. NB. Plug plants are plants that are not fully grown but are beyond seedling size. They are not full-size or fully established plants.
- Please expect some duplication of plants in your edible box.
- 1x 10 litre (10L) bag of peat-free compost.
- Planting up instructions and plant care guide.
- FREE shipping.
What you need to know before you sign up
- If you choose to subscribe, you will receive 12 deliveries over the course of one year: that's one delivery every month.
- If you do not select a specific delivery date, we will ship your first delivery of plants out to you at the first available opportunity after you have signed up.
- A planter is not included with your delivery.
- Shipping Monday-Thursday in the second half of the month; we'll contact you when your delivery is about to be shipped.
- Deliveries are seasonal; content is entirely weather dependent.
- Delivery days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays (excluding bank holiday weeks).
- All plants are shipped with DPD, with 99% first-time delivery success.
- Contact our customer service team any time on firstname.lastname@example.org for special requests, questions, or just to say hello!
My personal guarantee to you
My name is Claire, and I'm the founder of Lazy Flora. As a lover of beauty and nature, and a huge fan of subscription boxes, I started this business from my balcony in 2017. Lazy Flora is truly a passion project, and I want you to love what we do as much as I do. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your Lazy Flora delivery, please let me know and I will always make it right. My email is email@example.com.
Subscribe & save with our monthly delivery options
Receive a new plant every month and join over 10,000 happy plant parents building their plant oasis with Lazy Flora.Get started